- This Beautiful scarf is made from a 100% Modal material: super soft, non-itch, natural, and airy light. This scarf measures approximately: 74 in by 25 in (190 cm by 65 cm) Please note that the colors might vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen.
- This design is an extreme close up of cross sections of agate geodes then digitally printed onto the scarf. Why create a pattern when nature has done such as excellent job creating one for us? You will not be disappointed when you se this scarf in person -it is spectacular!
- Each Agate holds a glorious surprise of its own. When sliced in half one never knows the colorful display which awaits them. Agate Geodes exhibit true beauty hidden within their plain outer shell. Agate enhances creativity and strengthens the intellect, making it a beneficial stone for both students and artists. It is also known as a good luck stone. As a stone of harmony, one of the things agate does is balance yin/yang energy. Agate increases energy. However, because it is a grounding stone, it does not increase energy at all times, but rather enables bursts of energy as needed. In this way, agate is a conservation stone, and enhances longevity.
- There are so many ways to wear this garment! It can be worn as a classic scarf, shawl, or sarong. Or you can get creative and wear it as a tube top, halter-top, or turban.
- They make a wonderful gift to your favorite person or to yourself. They are equally elegant and fun.
Fabric Description and Care:
-Modal is a bio-based textile made from cellulose fiber by spinning reconstituted cellulose from beech trees. Using cellulose from beech trees allows the fabric to be more eco-friendly. Beech trees are soil enhancers, breed naturally and do not need artificial irrigation.
-Its texture is similar to that of cotton or silk. Modal drapes well and keeps its shape. Modal is soft, smooth and breathes well. It is cool to the touch and very absorbent.
-One of the advantages of modal over cotton is its resistance to shrinkage, a notorious problem with cotton. It is also less likely to fade or to form pills as a result of friction.
-We recommend dry cleaning the scarves but they may be gently washed with baby shampoo or delicate detergent. Do not rub or soak. Lay flat to dry. It will become even softer the more it is worn.
Item will be shipped from:
With Another Item
3-5 business days
Orders are shipped in 1-3 days of being placed using USPS. We ship both domestically and internationally.
The customer may return any item in new condition for a refund on the order within 30 days of purchase. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer unless the item was defective. Return shipping address:
Wild Bill"s Nostalgia
1003 Newfield St
Middletown CT 06457
The customer will be issued a refund once the item is returned in new condition.