- Item details
- Shipping Information
- Customer Reviews (4)
- This Beautiful scarf is made from a 100% Modal material: super soft, non-itch, natural, and airy light. It measures approximately: 74 in by 25 in (190 cm by 65 cm) Please note that the colors might vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen.
- This design is from an image taken by the Hubble Space Telescope and has not been altered other than sized to fit the scarf's dimensions then digitally printed onto the scarf.
- This is a 50-light-year-wide view of the central region of the Carina Nebula where a maelstrom of star birth — and death — is taking place. This image is a mosaic of the Carina Nebula assembled from 48 frames taken with Hubble's Advanced Camera for Surveys. The Hubble images were taken in the light of neutral hydrogen during March and July 2005. Color information was added with data taken in December 2001 and March 2003 at the Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory in Chile. Red corresponds to sulfur, green to hydrogen, and blue to oxygen emission.
- There are so many ways to wear this garment! It can be worn as a classic scarf, shawl, or sarong. Or you can get creative and wear it as a tube top, halter-top, or turban.
- They make a wonderful gift to your favorite person or to yourself. They are equally elegant and fun.
Fabric Description and Care:
-Modal is a bio-based textile made from cellulose fiber by spinning reconstituted cellulose from beech trees. Using cellulose from beech trees allows the fabric to be more eco-friendly. Beech trees are soil enhancers, breed naturally and do not need artificial irrigation.
-Its texture is similar to that of cotton or silk. Modal drapes well and keeps its shape. Modal is soft, smooth and breathes well. It is cool to the touch and very absorbent.
-One of the advantages of modal over cotton is its resistance to shrinkage, a notorious problem with cotton. It is also less likely to fade or to form pills as a result of friction.
-We recommend dry cleaning the scarves but they may be gently washed with baby shampoo or delicate detergent. Do not rub or soak. Lay flat to dry. It will become even softer the more it is worn.
Item will be shipped from: United States
|Shipping to||Cost (USD)||With Another Item||Delivery Estimate||Shipment Method|
|United States||$5.99 USD||$2.99 USD||3-5 business days||Standard|
|Everywhere else||$10.99 USD||$7.99 USD||2-3 weeks||Standard|
|Shipping Policy||Orders are shipped in 1-3 days of being placed using USPS. We ship both domestically and internationally.|
|Return Policy||The customer may return any item in new condition for a refund on the order within 30 days of purchase. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer unless the item was defective. Return shipping address: Wild Bill"s Nostalgia c/o Berk 1003 Newfield St Middletown CT 06457|
|Refund Policy||The customer will be issued a refund once the item is returned in new condition.|