About Sexy Women Leggings
They are form-fitting pants that can be worn either on their own or as a layering garment when paired with other articles of clothing.Sexy leggings are typically made from a blend of spandex, nylon, cotton, or polyester blend, but they can also be made from wool, silk and other materials. They are available in a multitude of colors and decorative designs. They are sometimes worn fully exposed, but are more traditionally worn partially covered by a garment such as a skirt, a loose fitting graphic t-shirt, shorts, or fully covered by an outer garment, such as a full length skirt. Leggings are not just for women with buns of steel. If you wear them well, anyone of any body type can look great in them. However depending on your body shape, there are specific requirements.
Types of women leggings
1. Capri: These reach to the mid-calf. They are less formal than full-length leggings are, but they function in the same way. These are typically worn underneath athletic apparel or are paired well with long shirts.
2. Knee length: These fall just below the knee. They are ideal for various forms of exercise, including dance, gymnastics, and yoga.
3. Ankle length: These cover the wearer’s entire legs, reaching all the way down to the ankles. This style is popular and can be worn as workout apparel, as a form of pants, or under dresses, skirts, and other articles of clothing. Also referred to as jeggings.
4. Stirrup: these feature a strap that wraps around the arch of the wearer’s foot. These straps are designed to prevent the leggings from riding up the wearer’s legs. They are generally worn as pants as opposed to being used as a layering garment.
5. Disco: These are the shiny or ‘wet look’ leggings. When styling them for the day, be sure to dress them down with an oversized t-shirt and a leather jacket. Emphasize the rocker vibe with bold jewelry and masculine boots!
6. Colored: These are a perfect alternative to black leggings and they’re a safe choice for those not daring enough to wear leather or printed leggings.
7. Printed: These are a hot fashion trend. To stray away from a clowny resemblance, combine them with a solid color or a metallic top that does not compete with the pattern on your legs. Neutral flats and a bowler hat will complete the look.
How to dress your leggings
For tall women: Show off your long legs with a great pair under a tunic, skirt or dress. If you have a favorite dress that's just a little too short to wear by itself, pair it with some cool leggings in a color that ties in with your dress.
For short women: Pair of the latest jean leggings or “jeggings” with tall riding boots. Not only are jeggings easier to tuck into your boots than regular jeans, but they are unbelievably comfortable thanks to their stretchy fabric. Go for a dark shade that matches your boots.
Hourglass shape: You will look impressive in a belted tunic worn over a pair of leggings. Make sure the tunic is long enough to cover your hips and rear. Monochromatic colors are always flattering, but if you're a gal with a passion for badas skull prints, go for a pattern either on top or bottom — never both.
Pear shape: Ankle-lengths paired with a long tunic layered with a jacket or cardigan. Try a chunky ankle boot with a small heel to give your outfit a little extra sass.
The sexy leggings selection found on RebelsMarket is unique and inspired by alternative fashion. From Goth fashion to Sci-fi fashion, we have them all. Enjoy looking through our extensive sexy clothing for women and stay on trend.